You are all invited to a Book Release Party tomorrow right here on this blog.
Follow these directions to participate and be entered into the prize drawings:
- Comment on this blog post and tomorrow’s blog post
- Tweet about this post and tomorrow’s post using #ChipScarinzi #Diehards
- Post about the book release party on your Facebook page and other social media networks you participate in using #ChipScarinzi #Diehards
Have you ever used these words in your writing?
- Effervescent: bubbly
- Enchanted: charmed
- Incandescent: glowing, radiant
- Murmur: soothing sound
- Quiescent: peaceful
- Serene: peaceful
- Tranquility: peacefulness
- Chafe: irritate
- Disgust: distaste
- Grotesque: distorted
- Rancid: offensive
- Shun: avoid
- Slaughter: butcher
- Visceral: crude
Write your own list of Beautiful and Ugly Words. One of those words just may become a prompt for a new paragraph, a new story, or a different angle to the story you are currently working on.