Smorgasbord - Variety is the spice of life
In a few weeks we shall be coming to the end of the summer holidays and I thought that as I am also approaching my fourth blogging anniversary, it was time to have a party.
I have already begun to prepare my guest list with those wonderful writers who have supported me throughout those four years. They will be appearing automatically with their details and links over the three days.
However, as with any good party there is also an opportunity to mingle and share contact details with others to promote your blog, books and social media connections.
There will be some music, personal recollections of my special guests and something to eat and drink…virtually of course.
This is a celebration of a community that never fails to warm my heart with its kindness and generosity of spirit. I hope that you will be a part of it..
View original post 26 more words
Have you ever taken the time to de-clutter your workspace or home? I know that I have.
Today, I am de-cluttering my external hard drive.
Perhaps, you are like me. If not, count yourself lucky.
I have the tendency to save pdf files, jpegs, etc. that I find on the Internet, telling myself that one day I will get around to reading the information or doing something with the jpegs. I save these because I know that I will not be able to find that one piece of information again! (I tell myself the same thing with emails.)
The result of all this saving is having files that I never get around to viewing. So, today is my decluttering (deleting files I don’t want to keep and organizing the ones that I want to keep) time.
Here are the titles of a few files that I deleted from one file folder. I still have several folders to go.
- 15 Daily Actions For Making Your Feel Happier!
- 21 Powerful Ways to Persuade People to do What You Want
- 22 Powerful Tools to Transform Your Fear Into Happiness, Peace, and Inspiration
- The 30 Second Secret to Blasting Your Energy Levels Through the Roof in the Morning
- The 60-60-30 Solution
- 70 Inspirational Quotes
- 88 Fun Thoughts About Life
- 101 Negativity Killer: Learn to Stay Positive & Achieve Your Goals
- 179 Forward Steps: Life Power Tips for Everyday
- 404 Self Improvement Tips
- 1001 Tolerations (a master list of things to stop tolerating)
- How to Publish a Book
- Abundant Thinking: Achieving the…Rich Dad Mindset
- Amazon Bestseller Checklist: Download & Check Off Before Publishing!
- Awareness Building
Here are a couple of jpeg files that I deleted.