Here are some things about me:
- Name: Cindy Harris
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Favorite time of year: Fall/Autumn
- Favorite color: Burgundy
- I am married to a wonderful man.
- We have an adult son
- I absolutely love cats
- We live on a 65-acre farm. The only agricultural crop we have is Native Grass/Hay.
- I am from a large family. I have 4 brothers and 4 sisters. I am the middle child.
- I am foremost a learner. I like to learn new things. By trade, I am a historian and researcher.
- I am an award-winning author and a contributing author.
- I am a freelance writer.
- I am a speaker and when I present programs, I make sure to engage the audience.
- I like helping others. Hence, my website, where I promote other authors’ books and this blog where I write book reviews.
About this blog:
I have so much going on that I am changing the way I do things in 2017. You have gotten a taste of it during the holidays.
The new format for Black Lilac Kitty, Cindy’s Notebook, will be “paying it forward” by featuring authors each month. Oh, I will continue to write reviews (however, I will no longer be accepting books to be reviewed because my TBR pile is huge). After I get through my pile, I will read only books that I want to read and review only those I think are exceptional books.
Occasionally, I will write on writing, editing, proofreading, quotes, participate in a virtual book tour and other stuff.
At this time I am not accepting any book request for reviews.
© Cyn Harris, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cyn Harris with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.