Here are some things about me:
- Name: Cindy Harris
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Favorite time of year: Fall/Autumn
- Favorite color: Burgundy
- I am married to a wonderful man.
- We have an adult son
- I absolutely love cats
- We live on a 65-acre farm. The only agricultural crop we have is Native Grass/Hay.
- I am from a large family. I have 4 brothers and 4 sisters. I am the middle child.
- I am foremost a learner. I like to learn new things. By trade, I am a historian and researcher.
- I am an award-winning author and a contributing author.
- I am a freelance writer.
- I am a speaker and when I present programs, I make sure to engage the audience.
- I like helping others. Hence, my website, where I promote other authors’ books and this blog where I write book reviews.
At this time I am not accepting any book request for reviews.
© Cindy Harris, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cindy Harris with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.