Have you ever taken the time to de-clutter your workspace or home? I know that I have.
Today, I am de-cluttering my external hard drive.
Perhaps, you are like me. If not, count yourself lucky.
I have the tendency to save pdf files, jpegs, etc. that I find on the Internet, telling myself that one day I will get around to reading the information or doing something with the jpegs. I save these because I know that I will not be able to find that one piece of information again! (I tell myself the same thing with emails.)
The result of all this saving is having files that I never get around to viewing. So, today is my decluttering (deleting files I don’t want to keep and organizing the ones that I want to keep) time.
Here are the titles of a few files that I deleted from one file folder. I still have several folders to go.
- 15 Daily Actions For Making Your Feel Happier!
- 21 Powerful Ways to Persuade People to do What You Want
- 22 Powerful Tools to Transform Your Fear Into Happiness, Peace, and Inspiration
- The 30 Second Secret to Blasting Your Energy Levels Through the Roof in the Morning
- The 60-60-30 Solution
- 70 Inspirational Quotes
- 88 Fun Thoughts About Life
- 101 Negativity Killer: Learn to Stay Positive & Achieve Your Goals
- 179 Forward Steps: Life Power Tips for Everyday
- 404 Self Improvement Tips
- 1001 Tolerations (a master list of things to stop tolerating)
- How to Publish a Book
- Abundant Thinking: Achieving the…Rich Dad Mindset
- Amazon Bestseller Checklist: Download & Check Off Before Publishing!
- Awareness Building
Here are a couple of jpeg files that I deleted.