When you have questions about copyright, it might seem confusing when you do a Google search or search Copyright.gov.
Here is a Copyright Basic Tutorial, I think might be helpful for those beginning to ask questions about copyright.
· Why does copyright protection exist?
· Whose work is protected by copyright?
· What can copyright holders do with their copyrights?
· Which works can be protected by copyright?
· When is a work protected by copyright?
· Where are copyrighted works protected?
This tutorial takes about 30 minutes to complete and is appropriate for anyone just starting to asking questions about copyrights or if you need a copyrights refresher lesson.